Feeding: You have stopped eating at night mostly. Sometimes you do get to nurse overnight, but only for comfort back to sleep. When you do eat at night, it's mainly 1-2 times for a short 5-10 minute session. Otherwise, you last feeding at night is around 9pm. During the day while I work, you eat a 4 ounce bottle every 3 hours (for a total of 4 bottles). I feed you before I leave for work, and again when I get home. On my days off, you eat about every 2-4 hours, depending on the day.
Sleep: Yes, you still sleep with mommy and daddy.
Weight: 13 lbs 13 ounces (taken 4/10/14) - 18th percentile
Height: 25 inches (taken 4/10/14) - 47th percentile
Doctor's Appointment: We met with Dr Baysa this time, and I must say I love her. She is excellent and thorough, and for now, we will stick with her. She said you are growing just perfectly, and are on the right track still for developmental milestones. She told me to start you on cereal about 5 1/2 months, and watch out for allergies. She isn't concerned about your weight, as long as you grow on your own little curve. She was very reassuring that we were doing everything right. And she also agrees that you are teething too. You really liked her, cause you couldn't take your eyes off of her, and you were just all giggles when she was working with you. You did have your 4 month shots at this visit, and so you weren't too happy about that. You fell asleep quickly once I put you in your carseat, and slept for the majority of the day.
Clothing: So you are in all sorts of sizes right now. I guess it's sort of the awkward stage. You can still wear most 0-3 month pants, but are slowly switching over to some 3-6 month sizes as well. You are completely out of the 0-3 month onesies, and strictly into the 3-6 month size (although you could probably get away with some 6-9 month Gerber brand onesies). I recently noticed that you fit into your big brother's sandals, which are a size 3. The footed sleepers in 3-6 months are still fitting, but your feet are big, so I don't know how much longer that will work out.
Likes: tummy time, hanging out in your bumbo watching mommy, watching your brother do all sorts of goofy things, you are starting to enjoy bathtime more, you enjoy playing with your toys
Dislikes: definitely the carseat (you cry/fuss most every time you get in it), sleeping in your own bed/crib
Milestones: not many this month. Just lots more giggles, laughs, smiles, and coos. You started teething, but none popping up just yet.


















No comments:
Post a Comment